Men's Flight Attendant Camber Snowboard - ID: A060892
BurtonMen's Flight Attendant Camber Snowboard
Lisää tietoa tuotteesta Men's Flight Attendant Camber Snowboard Burton
Burton Men's Flight Attendant Camber Snowboard . Sopii miehille.
Burton recommends that you pair the Men's Flight Attendant Snowboard with Men's Mission Re:Flex™ Snowboard Binding and Men's Burton Cartel Re:Flex Snowboard Binding.
- Directional Camber: Entry rocker causes the nose to lift while camber under both feet maintains momentum and stability through deep-driving turns and variable conditions.
- Freeride Directional Shape: Twin or directional is the age-old question for creative rippers like Terje. Balanced Freeride Geometry ends the debate with setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base. On edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess expected from a directional deck.
- 10mm Taper: A tapered shape means the nose is wider than the tail, promoting smooth turn entry and exit, stability at speed, and enhanced deep snow floatation. Look for different amounts of taper throughout the line.
- Directional Flex: This flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- Dualzone™ EGD™: Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength. The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Sintered WFO Base: Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays Wide F!#@ing Open all season in any condition.
- Pro-Tip™: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Infinite Ride™: This Burton-exclusive technology allows us to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
- The Channel™: Stronger, faster, easier, and designed to help dial-in the perfect stance for you - The Channel® gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- 3-year warranty
Everything they do at Burton started in the mountains. From getting the most out of every journey to chasing snow around the globe, they've charged ahead to innovate and change the way people enjoy the outdoors since day one. Jake Burton Carpenter founded Burton Snowboards out of his Vermont barn back in 1977, and has dedicated his life to snowboarding ever since. Burton served a pivotal role in growing snowboarding from a backyard hobby to a world-class sport by creating groundbreaking products, supporting the world's best riders, and pushing more resorts to allow snowboarding.
Lisää tuotteita Burton
Sinun täytyy käyttää julkista profiilia voidaksesi hyödyntää kaikki sivuston ominaisuudet.